Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Because I feel very wronged


H: usually like to hear what type of music? will not play an instrument? .J: child learned folk guitar. I belong to the kind of technology is not good, but the teacher that I can use a simple melody in particular to write good songs. my iPod, leather belts what kind of music there, grow up to find all types of music want to absorb, there are rock style, but also lyrical. .B folding cover .73, Jiang Yiyan cover the .April 28 morning, Xinhua blog famous bloggers, historians, Yu extramarital affairs storm Chapter members with sinus .never said Yu had extramarital affairs, many people are not clear on the critical .Moderator: We know that some time ago because your culture on a program in China has aroused much controversy, the media many reports about you, a lot of criticism, this matter what effect you? .Jilian fashion belts Hai: It should be said when I just started feeling there will be some impact, because I feel very wronged, but I think the face of Such problems still need to calmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment