Sunday, September 19, 2010

class today to see how I trouble you

class today to see how I trouble you, when my assistant teacher, and after class and then I'll tell you why you can. Guests looking for a new job, she loved beauty, she is very popular with, she was warm, she will tell you. you can probably understand they have. I said, you most want to develop, is to Most extra points, as long as you P90X focus on her enough. had it not been for the class, my teacher took my hand and said: That class has six students, know what? I was the one chosen by her, although she may secretly select someone else, but at least I think she was the first to tell me this sentence, I am special, know? Then I said: will feel, and give her a little smile, give her a little more physical contact, she would feel. This is the choice. selection is over, you told her: In my class, I really like the feeling you gave me, I like p90x workout to have you in this Sunday to find time to chat with you, because I was introduced outside of Mary Kay products, I have a very important task is to help companies find quality women to become Mary Kay beauty consultant. Today, I choose you, we set up a time, p90x dvd set about a half hour, this week Fang Bian your day or night for you? middle convenient or easy Jiari ? Beauty Course in which some talk about my story, but I do not talk too long story, my story talk about what? three sentences: before me, before I do I am a Mary Kay what kind of person, My background is;

No comments:

Post a Comment