Thursday, September 2, 2010

my home The life was very hard

my home The life was very hard,but I've never been hungry meal.father and your mother can not field species,have no income to someone else's home stripping corn kernels,one day taken off all Xuepao fingers,wrap the cloth and then peeling the next day .for me to go to school,at home raising three chickens,two chicken-sell for money,leaving christian louboutin a raw eggs I eat.Niangshuo begging in the city when she heard the baby to go to school in town to eat eggs,our family baby eat in the future more intelligent than the city's baby.but they never eat,I saw your mother back to the eggs reached the mouth after licking the pot in the remaining egg white eggshell,I hugged your mother wailing large cry.say refused to eat eggs,and father knowing it to use a stick to fight after the angry Mother.Finally,I compromise on the assumption that the three of us ate a piece.Although they agreed,but each also symbolic teeth touching.Chuang on people who had not called my name,call me a lame blind users.father and mother heard someone christian louboutin shoes call me with that person will be hard.Niang took the bricks will not see chaos hit,mouth also swore: ye Sha Qiandao,we lame blind,I baby and hard about the way you must not call out.in the future you do not like me baby one.That year in the exam,lame blind test of the county home the first The good news for father and mother had a really beautiful.our family out of town for all the tuition and fees,the day the father sent me to christian louboutin sale school the first time out of the mountain.the car that will,my tears rushed straight out assassination assassination,Davis Abduction hand leaning on hand for me Calei: into the city must learn,after the city looking for work in a bride.someone asks you about your father and mother you say you are orphans,without father and mother,or others will look down on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment