Sunday, September 19, 2010

contact with Mary Kay for me

contact with Mary Kay for me, when I met Mary Kay, Mary Kay Why appealing to me, if you are in class today, is that housewives, you will be most attractive to me about Mary Kay is a learning attracted me the most is growth and friendship and love; If today is a career woman, you have to say what attracts me most is that Mary Kay success, a limitless career opportunities, an immense income, you have to for you The
moncler object of the environment, in terms of your story. because Mary Kay has many things to attract us, right?
you want to address her needs, because you have to use the story to attract her, get it? Then there is my future, my dear, if you have a pink car, you take the car and your chief of the photos posted in your binder inside; your car if it is not pink, you say this is my pick off target. People like to follow successful people or people who fail moncler jackets to follow? I was the first Taiwanese winner of a pink car, if you tell people you bring it pink car, when she thought you would think, to the car yet? I, that someone will follow you. Next, get that? you encounter any people you have to say: I like the work of people interested? consultants, if someone on your side or around the work I moncler sale am interested in Mary Kay has a free, professional training, if by your description, she became a beauty consultant, I will give you the value of the number of Mei Mary Kay products, as XIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment