Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am years along the way

I am years along the way, is done like this, many people look at my beauty course, after reading sighed: said: perfect skin maintenance program? believe me. Do you want from now on, let me address your skin to help you design a perfect skin maintenance projects?, no? many, right? you to remember, when asked after class five, be sure to smile, herve leger speak slowly and speak slowly. Do not tell people a expressions of disappointment came out. Everyone will not like your disappointment, always remember to give a good feeling, you have a good road to travel next. I tell you one, let her have a good feeling, and still have good sales approach. you just Koumo dashing, taught her so many things, she still refused to you: At this time, remember to comfort her: fast fun! But if you have not yet finished, you say: , each face has a few do not see the word is that I think you should take home today, you know what that is? ? She speaks her heart out is the most wanted, you know? but where herve leger dress she has been struggling to decide whether or not to? want to or not?
she needs you to push her hand, gently push. we have some shopping experience, you go inside a store, buy one you like, it is you want, if you're happy! If you go to a shop which looks around, herve leger bandage dress others to buy, only you do not buy you more pain ah! right? So, once again found her needs. Remember to say my class, I pay special attention to your skin, there is one thing, I suggest you really have to take today, and believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment